Looking for a honest Kajabi Review? Kajabi is an online software for selling courses online. It is an all in one platform that allows creators to build, market, distribute, and collect payments for their online courses all in the one software. Rather than integrating numerous software applications, Kajabi provides everything need to monetize your knowledge! Or does it?
Kajabi is strongly positioned as one of the most popular online course platforms on the market today, so if you are looking to build a course and make money online you must consider it. I personally have earnt $10,000s with the Kajabi platform, so I know how good it can really be. But then again I have done this with many platforms, so lets see if it is right for you!
In this Kajabi Review we will take an honest look at the software, its features, costs and determine if its really does deliver on its promises, but more importantly is it worth it for the price! For those eager to jump right in and give it a go, below you will the TLDR summary of my Kajabi Review.
Kajabi Review Summary - TDLR
Out of all the platforms I have reviewed and trialled Kajabi is the most feature rich, and offers the most diverse range of applications when compared to its competitors. Whilst the price is higher than some software in this space it is definitely worth it as Kajabi is the closest you will come to an all in one platform to grow, build and scale an online course. Kajabi offers a powerful way to leverage your knowledge and make money online!
Kajabi Overall Rating 4.8/5
Pros of Kajabi
Cons of Kajabi
Now for those of you wanting the indepth, no holds barred analyses of the Kajabi platform, lets take a closer look.
What is Kajabi
Kajabi is arguably one of, if not the leading all-in-one software for building and running your online courses or membership site business. It is used by over 25,000 entrepreneurs including big names such as Amy Porterfield (online marketing expert), Brendan Burchard (personal development coach) and Billy Gene (social media marketing guru).
Kajabi has been accessed by over 33 million students and has generated over $650 million in sales.
It allows you to build, host and deliver professionally themed courses, to your students and clients to the highest standard. Along with creating your courses, assessment and numerous engagement features you can also create a fully-fledged website, run a blog, create marketing funnels and run all your automated marketing.
Historically when creating and marketing your online courses you would need a website, running with a tool like WordPress, a funnel builder like ClickFunnels, and finally marketing tools like ConvertKit.
Kajabi replaces all of thees different platforms in a one stop shop. Whilst the core of the platform is online course creation, Kajabi places a huge emphasis on marketing, which empowers all subscribers with the ability to not only create professional courses, but market them sophisticatedly.
Kajabi also offers lead generation tools, product launch funnels and tools as well as payment integrations with leading payment gateways such as Stripe and PayPal. Building and scaling online courses has never been easier, and knowledge is the new currency of 2021.
Here’s a highlight of the features that Kajabi has to offer a creator like you:
- Integrated subscriptions, courses and digital products.
- Get paid on your terms with payment integrations.
- Flexibilte payment plans, recurring subscription models or one time payments.
- Smarter business moves with powerful data analytics.
- Course and digital product builder.
- Build engaging online courses with videos, pdfs, quizzes etc.
- Seamlessly deliver your course content through a native course player.
- Drive engagement with community forums.
- Build an manage a standalone website and blog.
- Advanced funnels builder with upsells and order bumps.
- Create and manage your own affiliate program.
- Email marketing automations and CRM tools.
Like most online software platforms Kajabi has various pricing options that come will a growing number of features. The 3 plans offered are
- The Basic Plan – this plan comes with the ability to market a total of 3 products with 3 pipelines. You can have an unlimited amount of landing pages and marketing emails, however are limited to 10,000 contacts, 1,00 active members and 1 website for an admin user.
The Basic Plan costs $149 a month, or $119 a month if the annual billing plan is selected.
- The Growth Plan – The growth plan comes with a 15 products and 15 pipeline limit. 25,000 contacts, 10,000 active members, 1 website but 10 admin users. Further to the Basic Plan you also get advanced automations, ability to remove Kajabi branding and build your own affiliate program.
The Growth Plan costs $199 a month, or $159 a month if paid through the annual subscription.
- The Pro Plan – The pro plan allows you to have 100 products and 100 pipelines as well as 100,000 contacts, 20,000 active members, 3 websites and 25 admin users. The pro plan also comes with the advanced automations, ability to remove Kajabi branding and build your own affiliate program. However with this plan along with the increased limits you also get access to the code editor.
The Pro Plan costs $399 a month, or $319 a month if paid through the annual subscription.
For beginners starting out the pro package is overkill, unless you are coming with a massive marketing list, with 10,000s potential students it doesn’t warrent close to $200 extra. The Growth Plan offers almost full functionality and features, for only $40 more than the basic plan.
Kajabi Review – Pros & The Cons
Pros: Here’s what I like about Kajabi
- Free 14 Day Trial – you can try before you buy!
- Email marketing tools – replaces Mailchimp, Aweber or Convert kit. Kajabi’s marketing tools allow you to grow and manage your subscriber lists. Send customised emails with an easy to use visual builder that allows you to integrate video, countdown timers, automations, and more… building strong audience relationships.
- Marketing Automations & Sales Funnel Builder – replaces ClickFunnels, Kartra or Infusionsoft. Use Kajabi’s ready made pipelines to automate and scale with a few clicks. Kajabi has countless blueprints and ready to use playbooks to customise and launch for lead generation, product launches or webinars.
- Product Builder & Themes – replaces Teachable, Kartra or Thinkific. With customised pricing, delivery and packaging you can create your own highly professional digital products and courses.
- Fully Customisable. You can brand and customised the look and feel of your courses and website to match your personal brand.
- Professional & Customisable Website – replaces Squarespace, Wix or WordPress. On Kajabi, your website connects everything about your business in one place. Your content, your marketing, your products… it all works seamlessly together so you can focus on your business instead of tech.
- Payment Integrations – replaces SamCart, WooCommerce or Infusionsoft. Kajabi integrates with Stripe and Paypal to enable you to create one-time payments, recurring subscriptions or payment plans. Along with free trial plans.
- Full Data Anayltics – replaces Baremetrics or SamCart. View reports, user forecasting, customer progress tracking, and see how customers are engaging with your business.
- Engage with your students – replaces Facebook Groups or Mighty Networks. Kajabi offers a built-in Community platform (similar to a forum). You can also offer this as an upsell and even charge for it.
- Kajabi Mobile – fully functional iOS and Andriod app that provides your customers access to all your content communities and resources.
- The Kajabi marketplace offers a way for users to discover your course organically.
Cons: Here’s what I dont like about Kajabi
- Lacks certificates capabilities – this isn’t a deal breaker. Most entrepreneurs I know do not provide “certificates” for their course. They are knowledge course, so the outcome is not a certificate, rather a successful business. IN order to offer certificates you need to integrate with a 3rd party platform (Accredible).
- Small Kajabi Marketplace – whilst the marketplace is a create feature it is relatively small, and could be much more powerful if it was larger.
Kajabi Verdict – Is It Worth It?
As I suggested at the start Kajabi is what I would classify as the gold standard for all in one course creation software. If you get this software you will not need to managed or buy any other software – the feature list is extensive. I believe anyone serious about making money online selling courses or digital products needs to use Kajabi.
But lets dive a bit further into a cost analysis to justify the price. I found it very insightful when comparing comparable 3rd party software pricing you would need if you didn’t use Kajabi. In doing this the answer is obvious, the features are extensive, and the price is a bargin.
- Sales Funnel Builder (Clickfunnels) – $97 /mo to $297/mo
- Marketing Automation Tool (Keap formerly Infusionsoft) – $79/m0 to $199/mo
- Email Services (ConvertKit)- $29/mo to $59/mo
- Website Hosting (SquareSpace) – $22/mo to $61/mo
- Affiliate Program (ShareASale) – $550 start-up (equates to $46/mo. for first year). Plus 20% of affiliate earnings transaction fee.
- Analytics (Baremetrics) – $50/mo to Custom pricing
So for the full feature set you are looking at between $323 to $700+ a month. Plus the stress and hassle of managing up to 6 different software platforms. I have used Kajabi to make $10,000 personally and believe it is the best software platform around. The pricing is easily justified by the rich list of features that come with each plan.
The great thing is, you don’t have to take my word for it! You can try it yourself, for free, for 14 days! RISK FREE. Check it out below, and you will never look back.
Start A FREE 14 Day Trial Of Kajabi Today For FULL Access To All Kajabi Growth Features!